Terms and Conditions of use:
Members of HCA & Carers Ireland and users of this website (www.hca.ie) and its associated forums (CR/Carers Room) must comply with all terms & conditions. Failure do so may result in suspension or withdrawal of membership & services without refund.
This website is owned and operated by HCA & Carers Ireland Company Limited by Guarantee.
This website, including its forums and information contained within must not be used for any unlawful or commercial purposes.
- Information contained in this website must not be used without permission. This includes the name ‘HCA & Carers Ireland’, ‘www.hca.ie’ and all associated trademarks & logos.
- Respect other member’s privacy.
- Taking and sharing screen shots are NOT permitted.
- Do NOT share any personal information posted within the CR (CarersRoom), unless given permission to do so.
- Information may not be may not be downloaded or used elsewhere.
- Members are advised to note that shared information is accessible to all members. HCA & Carers Ireland will not be responsible if other users share or misuse this information. Members must exercise caution when sharing personal, sensitive or valuable information.
- Discrimination or bullying in any form will not be tolerated.
- Abusive, disrespectful or inappropriate language is not acceptable.
- Selling, sponsoring or advertising are not allowed within the CR (CarersRoom).
- We stress that although this is a private group, members should not discuss matters that may breach confidentiality.
- It is unacceptable to discredit or defame companies, organisations or individuals.
- Do not share your password or give access to the website to unauthorised members.
- Deleted accounts cannot be activated, if you delete your account, membership can be obtained by going through the application process, including payment again.
- HCA & Carers Ireland may change and update these terms and conditions at its own discretion.
- Payments made via to HCA & Carers Ireland through this website are processed by Stripe payments (https://stripe.com/ie). HCA & Carers Ireland will make every effort to ensure the security of payments however we can not guarantee the security of information and payments processed on the internet as the individual users and third-party networks are beyond our control.
- We advise all users to ensure they use secure internet connections when transferring sensitive information and payments. HCA & Carers Ireland will not be liable for the loss of such information or payment
External links are provided on this website to provide users with additional information. HCA & Carers Ireland cannot guarantee that such links will always work and make no representations as to the quality or accuracy of the sites linked to. HCA & Carers Ireland does not endorse any external sites and is not responsible for their content.
HCA & Carers Ireland is committed to the highest standards of information quality and every attempt has been made to provide up to date and accurate information. However, HCA & Carers Ireland gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information. The content on this website is for information purposes only.
HCA & Carers Ireland cannot guarantee that this website is free from errors, viruses or bugs or that the use of this website and its associated services will be free from interruption. All users are advised to use secure internet connections and device protection.
Terms and conditions are here to protect you, please contact a member of our administration team if you have any enquires.
This website is owned and operated by HCA & Carers Ireland Company Limited by Guarantee Trading as HCA & Carers Ireland. CRO Number 627482.