Do you want to see your advert here?
Contact us
Who you are...
Let’s clear this up... HCA (Health Care Assistant), Carer, Support Workers, Care Assistant, Personal Assistants, Community Support Worker, Nurses Aid, Nursing Auxiliary, all belong to the same profession but may use different titles depending on the area you work in.

For example you could be working in a Hospital on weekdays and be a HCA and in Home Care at weekends and your title would be a "Carer.”
This website is the ‘The Go to Place’ for support and learning and where you can learn and share anything related to the Healthcare Sector.
Latest blog posts

Health Care Assistants are the backbone of our health system. They are the unsung heroes working in our hospitals, our nursing homes and in our communities.

Send us a message
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting your information. Please try again.